The Innovative Laundry Solution for your home washing routine.
This pack is Fresh Linen fragrance (essential oil)
• Replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner
• Contains no harmful chemicals, just natural minerals
• Rated excellent for sensitive skin by Dermatest
• Helps to reduce single-use plastic
• Kind to your pocket
How does the ecoegg Laundry Egg work?
- Firstly, we recommend cleaning your machine with an ecoegg Detox Tablet so that any residue from previously used detergents or fabric conditioners are cleaned away.
- Then, simply open your Laundry Egg and fill the larger half of the egg with the two types of mineral pellets. Close your egg so that it ‘clicks’ and place it in your washing machine on top of your laundry.
- The mineral pellets work together in the water to effectively draw dirt from your clothing fibres and soften your clothes by changing the pH, leaving your laundry clean and fresh without using harmful chemical laden detergents.
- The mineral pellets in the ecoegg Laundry Egg are perfect for people with sensitive skin, are non-biological and do not contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics.
- You’ll need to replace your mineral pellets after approximately 2 months of use (this time frame will depend on whether you have the initial 70 wash egg or 50 wash refills, how often you put a wash on and the machine wash cycle you choose.)
The ecoegg Laundry Egg Refill Pellets have been officially lab tested and awarded ‘excellent’ for sensitive skin.
The ecoegg Laundry Egg Refill Pellets are cost effective with a low cost per wash. Not only is the Laundry Egg kind to the environment and your skin, it is also kind to your pocket, costing just 10p ($0.14 cents) per wash when you buy the refills
About the brand
Made in England